Equip yourself with the methodology to develop a comprehensive habitat restoration prescription in this one-day, fully online Fish Habitat Restoration – Prescription Development course. You will discuss how to inventory your site, investigate and define historic conditions, identify ecological and traditional values to be restored, establish goals and objectives, develop, and execute your restoration and monitoring plan. You will review a checklist of legislative and reporting requirements. Please bring a restoration prescription to the course to develop, review, and discuss during the class.
- Identify components of a successful restoration prescription
- Understand and apply the methodology for prescription development
- Identify legislative and reporting requirements
- Develop a comprehensive and defensible prescription
This Course Includes
- Free, lifetime access
Access to a computer and the Internet
Check out our FAQs on equipment.
- Working in and about Water (asset)
- Technical Writing for Professionals (asset)
- Technical Writing for Professionals: Proposals (asset)
Next Available Course
There are no upcoming courses for at this time, please check back again in the future or view our course schedule for more options.
For inquiries on this course, please contact NRTG at: 1-877-388-2172 or firstname.lastname@example.org